Baghouses, surface condensers and industrial water filtration systems can all...
Who is the course for? Anyone required to work with or around chainsaws either at their place of work or at home: Loggers, firefighters, arborists, trail or pipeline crews, etc.
- Safe falling and logging practice and procedures
- Safe seismic falling and slashing practice and procedures
- Review of applicable regulations
- Fire protection and management
- Environmental impact and awareness
- Safe bucking and limbing techniques
- Personal protective equipment
- Mental and physical well being
- Chainsaw maintenance and filing
- Emergency response procedures
Hands on experience portion:
- Daily hazard assessments and safety pre-job meetings
- Falling, slashing, bucking, limbing and dangerous tree control practice
- This will be done under the direct supervision of the instructor
- Successful participants will receive both chainsaw safety certifications which will allow them to obtain work in any industry requiring chainsaw operation in Western Canada
We can facilitate training of any kind to any size group; however, we do not offer private training at this time. If you are interested in corporate solutions, contact the facility nearest you directly on the "locations" page.