Baghouses, surface condensers and industrial water filtration systems can all...
General industrial housekeeping is an important factor in reducing workplace incidents. Cleanliness on the jobsite is a good indicator of safe work practices. Slips, trips, and falls account for the single greatest number of lost-time claims for any company. By maintaining a clean work environment, you reduce the chances of incident and injury. You should:
- clean all spills immediately
- sweep or mop debris from floors
- remove obstacles from walkways and always keep them free of clutter
- cover cables that cross walkways
- keep work areas and walkways well lit