Reclamation Services

Reclamation services is a field that is highly regulated, and to receive a Reclamation Certificate certain requirements must be met under the EPEA (the Environmental Protection and Enhancement Act). Additionally, the AER (Alberta Energy Regulator) conducts regular audits to verify compliance with legislation, guidelines and policy. Reclamation covers:  

  • Soil Excavation, Transport and Disposal
  • Underground Storage Tank Removal
  • Seedbed preparation & Seeding
  • Erosion control
  • Fertilization

Contact an Irwin's Safety Consultant